This function allows users with permission to bulk activate all scheduled classes for a single assessment, or all scheduled classes for multiple assessments at the same time. Once one or more assessments are checked, and the Bulk Activate icon is clicked, one of several confirmation messages will display, depending on the availability and setup of the selected assessments.
Bulk Activation will activate all scheduled students for the selected number of assessments. Depending on the number of assessments chosen and the number of students scheduled, this procedure may require overnight processing.
Bulk Activate for Online Testing is a permission-based feature available by default to Admin level users. Admin users may grant this permission to other user roles via the Admin module Roles tab.
Where to Start
- From the Top Menu Bar, click on Assessments.
- Check the box next to the left of each assessment name to be bulk activated.
- Select the Bulk Activate icon in the bulk functions bar.
- Read the message that appears, and take the appropriate action. For this message, click Proceed with Bulk Activation. Note that this activates all scheduled students for these assessments.
- If a 4 Digit PIN has been selected as an online property in assessment setup, then you must decide to a) assign a unique PIN to each assessment (for all students), or b) assign the same PIN for all assessments. After making your selection, click Proceed with Bulk Activation. A confirmation message will appear. Click Take me to Bulk Activations, or Exit.
- In the Manage Bulk Activations screen, note the columns: Assessment Name, Date Requested, Requested By, PIN (if PIN was selected as an online property during setup), Status of the Bulk request, and Functions (Inactivate, and Delete).
The blue information message at the top of the screen indicates overnight processing time needed.
- Once activation has occurred, the Online Admin icon will be bolded and students can begin testing in the Student Portal.
- Click on the Bulk Activation tab to return to Manage Bulk Activations