Bulk Activate functions are permission-based features available by default to Admin level users. Admin users may grant this permission to other user roles via the Admin module Roles tab.
This bulk functions allow users with permission to make multiple assessments at the same time. Once one or more assessments are checked, and the Bulk icons are clicked, one of several confirmation messages will display, depending on the availability and setup of the selected assessments.
Click Assessments from the Navigation menu (1) to access the Manage Assessments screen.
Click one or more of the checkboxes to the left of the assessment name in order to use any of the Bulk function features.
- Add to Collection - Add multiple assessments to an existing or new collection.
- Bulk Activate: Activate students in Bulk for an Online Assessment.
- Bulk Administration Window Change: Update the administration window for multiple assessments at once.
- Add Tags: Add tags to multiple assessments at once.
- Copy Assessments: Copy multiple assessments and rename in a single action.
- Delete: Delete multiple assessments at the same time.
- Embargo - All: This feature will allow for assessment results to be embargoed for all users. Users with the necessary permissions may mark specific user roles or users as Exempt from the Embargo.
- Embargo - Students Only: This will Embargo assessment results for all students.