Administrators (ADMIN role) have the ability to create custom Demographic Profile Groups to be used when viewing the Predefined Demographics Profile Report.
Where to Start
- From the Top Menu Bar Grid icon, click the Admin tile.
Templates - Demographic Profile Groups
- Demographic Profile Groups tab - Displays the number of groups that have been created. Two groups are pre-made.
- Demographic Group Name: Includes Ethnicity Subgroups and Other Subgroups, and any others created by the user.
- # Selected Demographics: Click on the blue number to view the subgroups, which are dependent on the district SIS.
- Created By: Lists the name of the user who created the Demographic Group.
- Functions: Copy the Demographic Group, and/or see the History of its creation.
- Create New Demographic Group: Create a new group depending on the district SIS.
Create New Demographic Profile Group
- Demographic Group Name - Enter the name of the new group.
- Demographic Selections - Check the box next to the demographic(s) that should belong in the new group. Options depend on the District SIS.
- More - Click on the More…tab to see additional selections.
Save - Click on Save in the lower right corner to save the new group.
- Confirmation: A confirmation message will appear. Click OK to continue.
The new Demographic Profile Group will display along with the original two pre-made groups in the Templates section. Note that there are now 3 Demographic Profile Groups.
Demographics Profile Report: The groups made in the Templates section of the Admin module will display in the Predefined Demographics Profile Report.
View results in Reports > Demographics Profile Report