Users with permission may reactivate students who have submitted an online assessment for scoring in order to resume the testing session. Once reactivated, all existing scores will be erased from reports until the student submits the assessment for scoring again. Admin users may grant the Resume Online Testing permission to other Roles within the Admin module.
To review appropriate permissions for the ability to process the steps required for Resume Online Testing, please access the Admin module document.
To learn how to access the Online Administration dashboard, please see the Accessing Manage Assessment for Online Administration document.
Resume Online Testing
- Find the “In Progress” assessment for which the student must resume online testing.
- Under Functions, click on the bolded Online Testing (computer monitor) icon.
Closed assessments must be reopened in order to resume online testing.
- Find the Completed student (in green) to resume, and check the box to the left of the student’s name.
- Click on the bolded Activate (or Activate with PIN) button.
- A message will appear explaining the resume online testing feature. Click Erase Results and Resume Testing, or Cancel.
- A message will appear with confirmation of the reactivated student.
- On the Online Admin screen, the student will appear as Reactivated (purple). The student may now log into the Student Portal, select the assessment, continue testing, and submit it for scoring again.