SchoolCity Scan is a non-browser based scanning application that is available in SchoolCity. This Windows-based application removes browser compatibility issues. Features such as bulk scanning (mixed assessments within one scanning batch), student search, manual input screen (if for any reason the paper version will not make it through the scanner), and PDF scanning are available.
After installing SchoolCity Scan, student answer sheets may be scored using a compatible, TWAIN-compliant scanner.
Please refer to the help document, Installing SchoolCity Scan, for information on how to install the application.
- Once SchoolCity Scan has been successfully installed on your computer, click the SchoolCity Scan icon located on your computer desktop.
- The currently installed SchoolCity Scan application will appear below the login fields.
- This displayed version number should match with the version number listed from the Downloads section of the Help Center.
Once within the SchoolCity Scan application, the About link is available to review the current version level.
- Select About in the upper right corner of the screen.
- An About popup window will appear with the current version displayed.
- Select OK to close the popup window.