District administrators assigned the ADMIN role have the ability to determine District Defaults for the different modules across the application.
This article covers the permission settings found in the District Defaults > Account Properties
Where to Start
- From the Top Menu Bar Grid icon, click the Admin tile.
- Or, from the Launchpad, click the ADMIN flip card to reveal the reverse side available options. Select Users.
District Defaults > Account Properties
- Click on the “i” icon for a short description of each property.
- Password Properties - Password customization includes requirements for strong passwords, prohibiting the reuse of a previous password and forced password changes.
- Account Lockout and Recovery Settings - This option is an additional security measure to safeguard user accounts from malicious users.