District administrators assigned the ADMIN role have the ability to determine District Defaults for the different modules across the application.
These settings can be locked so other users cannot change them, or left unlocked to give other users the flexibility to adjust as they deem appropriate. All default settings appear for each user in My Preferences, located under the user’s name and role in the blue User Menu Bar.
This article covers the permission settings found in the District Defaults > Student Portal Properties.
- From the Top Menu Bar Grid icon, select the Admin tile. Select the District Defaults tab.
Student Portal Properties
2. After navigating to District Defaults, select the Student Portal Properties subtab.
3. Results Visibility for Students
- Allow Students to View Previous Year's Results - Allow students to review prior year assessment scores in the Student Portal.
- Placement of Overall Results - Control where the Assessment Overall Results will display on the Student Portal Score Review screen.
- Show Preliminary Scores for Assessments - When students review their assessment scores, show or hide preliminary overall scores for assessments that contain item(s) that have not yet been hand-scored.
Click on the “i” icon for a short description of the property.
5. Click Save to apply any changes made to the Student Portal Properties tab.
6. A message will appear confirming this action. Click Update District Defaults & My Preferences, or Cancel.